Logging on to this companion website to the atlas allows registered owners of the Digital Atlas to update their registration details and to access the latest, fully featured, online version of the atlas (this is only available to registered owners).
How to logon
To login to this website:
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the menu bar.
A ‘User account’ page appears.
- Enter your user name or e-mail address (both will work) plus your password, and click on the ‘Login’ button.
If logon is successful, the entry page for registered owners will open (and the ‘Login’ button changes to ‘Log out’ on the menu bar).
From here, you may either carry out one of the functions on that page or exit to another part of the website.
Forgotten Your Password?
If you have forgotten your password or it otherwise seems not to work:
- Click on the link ‘Request a new password’.
An amended ‘User account’ page will appear.
- Enter your user name or e-mail address (both will work) and click on the ‘E-mail new password’ button.
A new password will be mailed to your registered e-mail address.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the menu bar to begin the logon process over again, after which you may choose to change your password.
If login fails repeatedly, check our FAQ page to see if any new information is provided here. If the FAQ page offers no help, please contact us at [email protected] directly, quoting the serial number printed on the protective case of your atlas DVD and the e-mail address you are using for login.
How to log off
To log out of this website:
- Click on the ‘Log out’ button on the menu bar.